Some tasks can slow down entrepreneurs or business owners and are better handled by a Virtual Assistant. How can you find your ideal Virtual Assistant?
Here are 7 essential qualities you need to look for:
- Integrity: Your VA can represent your business and deal with your clients, it is important to build a trustworthy business relationship. A successful VA is honest with strong work ethos.
- A positive "can do" attitude with great energy: always upbeat, always willing to help, always available.
- Excellent executive and communication skills with the ability to communicate assertively at all levels.
- A proactive problem solver, your VA needs to be resourceful with access to the industry’s latest trends and know how
- Willingness to persevere through challenges and the ability to multitask
- Reliability: your VA has to deliver on time, efficiently, and keep you posted with any development that may hinder progress
- A business partner: a successful VA understands the challenges of running a business, and really cares for your success.
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching - C.S Lewis