What I Do
How I help you
Management and Administration
- Database creation and management
- Diary and email management
- Travel arrangements
- Event management: planning, sourcing, organising
- Follow up on outstanding issues
- Invoicing, billing and payments
- Orders processing
- Tax and VAT Return: expenses, spreadsheets
Sales, Business Development, Customer Support
Pre and Post Sales Assistance
- Research for business development
- Research for start ups (vertical and horizontal markets)
- Outreach to suppliers
- Leads lists validation, templates
- Liaise, coordinate and issue regular progress reports
- Mail shots and follow up calls
- Customer care: enquiries, complaints...
E-Marketing Management Tools, Web Analytics
- Targeted mail shot research
- Prepare and circulate newsletters
- Track through web analytics
- Issue performance reports
- Email marketing and email list management tools:
Constant Contact, AWeber, MailChimp, Act! Emarketing
Websites, Social Media Support
Websites, Blogs and Social Media
- Admin support: WordPress, Strikingly, Squarespace ...
- Update page/post contents
- Restructure web pages
- Social media management: schedule campaigns
- Research and create content
- Record webinars / render files (Camtasia, GoToMeeting...)
English - Arabic - French
- Professional interpreting services
- Research and follow up
I am a certified virtual assistant and language specialist UK based, providing a comprehensive range of remote office services, research and translation to business owners, start ups, and entrepreneurs.
My diverse set of experience with start ups, in technology, sales, marketing, and business development support, taught me how to quickly adapt to new situations, and meet tight deadlines.
Combine effective communication, organisation and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently, diligently and efficiently.
* Ethics Check Certified and Member of the International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA)
The Simple VA Formula
What is your next thing?
“If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.”
― Anita Roddick